St. Mary Mercy Hospital
36475 Five Mile Road
Livonia, MI 48154
Please note: The North Entrance to St. Mary Mercy is under construction. To access the Temporary North Entrance, please enter from Five Mile Road and follow the signs to patient and visitor parking. For more information, see the Campus Map.
Starting April 5, 2014, the seven-mile stretch of I-96 between Newburgh and Telegraph will shut down allowing for reconstruction of the highway and repairs or replacement of all 37 overpass bridges. There will also be safety improvements and aesthetic enhancements made along the roadway.
During this time, please allow for extra time in getting to your appointment at St. Mary Mercy Livonia as some of the traffic normally traveling down I-96 will be diverted to local roads causing more traffic.
For updates on the construction, please visit MDOT's website dedicated to the I-96 closure, 96fix.com. Suggested alternate routes:
From downtown Detroit to western Wayne County:
• Take I-94west to I-275 north,
• Take I-96 west, to M-39 north to M-10 west to I-696 west to I-275 south, or
• Take M-10 west to I-696 west to I-275 south.
From western Wayne County to downtown Detroit:
• Take I-275 south to I-94 east,
• Take I-275 north to I-696 east to M-10 east to M-39 south to I-96 east, or
• Take I-275 north to I-696 east to M-10 east.