Referrals & Appointments
Mon & Wed 7:30 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Tue & Thu 7:30 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
Fri 7:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
East Stadium Physical Therapy is centrally located in the city of Ann Arbor. Our staff includes licensed Physical Therapists, certified and licensed Athletic Trainers, certified Strength and Conditioning Specialists, Physical Therapy Aides, and front desk staff. We treat a wide variety of orthopedic and sports medicine patients, including those who have had a joint replacement, athletic injury (surgical and non-surgical), overuse injury, spine condition, or other orthopedic problem.
Our staff is very active in the community. "Jump Training for Injury Prevention and Performance Enhancement" has been taught at area high schools and at statewide conventions. Volunteer work is done at local running events and informative talks have been provided to church groups, senior centers, garden clubs and athletic clubs.
Equipment unique to our clinic includes:
- Cybex/Humac Norm Testing and Rehabilitation System
This equipment is commonly used post-operatively for passive range of motion after knee replacement, ACL reconstruction, and other knee and shoulder surgeries. It is also used for isokinetic, isotonic, and isometric strengthening and testing, with computerized outputs for feedback.
- Cybex strengthening equipment
- Exercise bicycles (upright and recumbent)
- NuStep Machines
- Upper Body Ergometer (UBE)
- Traction Tables
- Ultrasound and Electrical Stimulation for modulation of pain and inflammation
- Neuromuscular Electrical Stimulation and Biofeedback for muscle re-education
Programs unique to our clinic include:
- Treatments based on Postural Restoration Institute (PRI) techniques:
- Myokinematic Restoration
- Postural Restoration
- “Jump Training for Injury Prevention and Performance Enhancement”
This program is used for both rehabilitation and as a preventative program for ACL and other lower extremity injuries
We participate with most insurance companies. Please feel free to call us if you have any additional questions.