GME Standard Criteria
Thank you for your interest in the Osteopathic Emergency medicine program at St. Mary Mercy Livonia. We are excited about embarking on this new journey with you. Applications will be accepted only through Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS) starting July 1. An invitation for an interview will be communicated through email and interviews will take place through mid-December.
Requirements for applicants to be considered for interview include:
- Graduation from a college of osteopathic medicine approved by the American Osteopathic Association
- Membership in or applicant to the American College of Osteopathic Emergency Physicians Association
- Completed application with all corresponding materials submitted to ERAS.
- Three letters of reference. Personal references are not acceptable in place of clinical references.
- COMLEX: Applicants must have passed COMLEX Level 1 before the interview. Preference will be given to first-time takers of the COMLEX. Applicants must pass COMLEX Level 2 CE and Level 2 PE, before beginning the program, and ideally before the NRMP/NMS Rank Order List.
- Applicant must qualify for a full or unrestricted educational limited license in the State of Michigan.
- Citizenship, Green Card, Permanent Resident, and EAD
- Resident transfers into advanced training years must follow all AOA requirements. Each case will be reviewed on an individual basis by the program director. In order to be reviewed for possibility of transfer, please contact our office for further information.
Again, thank you for your interest in our programs. If you have any further questions you may contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by phone at 734-655-2789.