What we do
Chelsea Therapy Services is a comprehensive rehabilitation program with a broad range of services designed to help patients regain the highest possible level of independence after an injury or illness.
Services are offered for inpatients, outpatients, and those who are confined to home. Conditions treated include stroke, orthopedic problems, traumatic brain injury, neurological or musculoskeletal conditions, back and neck disorders, and other related conditions.
The professional staff at Chelsea Therapy Services works closely with the patient and family to determine the patient's goals and develop an appropriate treatment plan. Services available include an inpatient rehabilitation unit, Chelsea Back Care, Chelsea Brain Injury Program, neuropsychology/rehabilitation psychology, occupational therapy, physical and aquatic therapy, recreational therapy, speech-language therapy, lymphedema and cancer care program, and social work.
Therapy services may be provided in the Main Hospital, the Chelsea Wellness Center, or in your home through ChelseaCare Home Health Services.
Inpatient and Outpatient Therapy Services
- Hand Rehabilitation
- Neuro Rehab Program
- Occupational Therapy
- Occupational Therapy - Hand Rehabilitation
- Physical Therapy:
- Aquatic (Pool) Therapy
- Care for the Back
- Lymphedema and Cancer Care
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation
- Speech-Language Pathology
- Recreational Therapy
Call for appointments:
- Inpatient Therapy Programs: 734-593-5600
- Chelsea Brain Injury Program: 734-593-5620
- Outpatient Neuro Rehab Program: 734-593-6370
- Hand Rehabilitation: 734-593-6370
- Outpatient Physical Therapy: 734-593-6370
- Lymphedema and Cancer Care: 734-593-5600
If you need help finding a physician, please call our Physician Referral Line at 734-593-5899.