- ER ranked in the top 1 percent of hospitals in the nation for patient satisfaction (Press-Ganey 2008).
- Acute Inpatient Care ranked in the top 5 percent of hospitals in the nation for patient satisfaction.
- First Michigan hospital to receive the Beacon Award (2007) for critical care excellence, given only to the nation's top critical care units.
- Awarded a three-year designation as a NICHE (Nurses Improving Care for Health Systems Elders) hospital, one of 20 hospitals in Michigan, only one in Washtenaw County.
- Ranked among the top 10 percent of hospitals nationwide by the U.S. Department of Health & Human Services' website, Hospital Compare.
- Fully accredited by the Joint Commission.
These examples are ongoing testaments to our continued commitment to personalized customer service and outstanding quality of care.