What We Do
The physical therapist evaluates and treats patients while they are in the hospital in the following areas:
- Inpatient Rehabilitation Unit
- Medical/Surgical Unit
- Intensive Care Unit
- Behavioral Health
- Head Pain Unit
The PT provides recommendations and education to maximize safety and independence in moving around in one's home and community.
- Evaluation of patients' safety to return home alone or with assistance
- Assistive device recommendations
- Evaluation and treatment of lower extremity weakness and coordination deficits
- Lower extremity bracing recommendations
- Lymphedema management
- Wound care management
If you need help finding a physician, please call our Physician Referral Line at 734-593-5899.
Call for Appointments: 734-593-5600
Inside the main hospital off the main hallway.