Full Range of Services for Business:
Corporate Wellness, Occupational Medicine, and Employee Assistance Program
Business Health Services offers a full range of customized programs designed with business and industry needs in mind.
From expert urgent care and follow-up of work-related injuries to a variety of cost-effective screening and prevention programs, Business Health Services offers a full range of customized programs designed with your business needs in mind.
Our goal is to be your partner in keeping your employees healthy and serve as a one-call resource for you and your employees. We build strong relationships with each of our clients to give you the most customized service and experience for your occupational medicine needs. We also follow up with you regularly to ensure you have the resources and information you need. Our pricing is very competitive with other area companies - please call us to discuss our low rates.
Some of the Occupational Medicine services provided through CCH Business Health include:
Preplacement/ Worksite Injury Services:
- Pre-Employment Physicals - Pre-placement physical exams
- Drug and alcohol screening
- Work injury program from initial injury, revisits, and returning to work
- On-site Health Risk Appraisals
- Aggregate data to reflect health of company as a whole
- Consultation with wellness team to provide vision and direction to a Worksite Wellness Program
- On site one-to-one wellness coaching
- OSHA/MIOSHA Services
- Employee Assistance Program
- Health Fairs
- Onsite presentations on health related topics provided by physicians or other health professionals
- Workers' Comp injuries
- DOT exams
Area companies such as Chelsea Milling Company, Chelsea State Bank, Michigan Center Schools,
Paragon Charter Academy, Hatch Stamping, and Roberts Paint and Body have longstanding relationships with CCH to provide these services.
"A cookie-cutter approach simply will not work for us," says Tim Kelly, Human Resources Director at Chelsea Milling. "We really need a customized solution for our employees and Chelsea Community Hospital provides that for us."
For more information about Business Health Services at Chelsea Community Hospital, call Kim Campbell, RN, BSN at 734-593-5277, email her at firstname.lastname@example.org